Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wisdom Pains

Here I am again!

It's amazing that it just takes a few minutes to post one of these and it takes quite a bit to sit down and actually do it. lol - I guess I just have to convince myself to do it. Anyways...

So, recent updates is that I just had one of my wisdom teeth pulled this past Monday. I was supposed to have all four removed and after fear of getting dry socket and friends telling me how bad it was, and becoming sick from nerves, I get to the dentists office and they say the are only able to do the top two due to my bottom roots having curved roots. So now I'm going to have two times the fun of recuperating! JOY! So they started and they only managed to do the right one (#1) and it gave them such a hard time that the tooth didn't let go of the gum properly and they ended up ripping a small portion of the gum off too, which resulted in some seven stitches. They decided that that the other tooth would have to wait. So now I have three left to be removed. Good news is, I don't have dry socket!

I just checked my other blogs before updating and my other blog has some 3000+ hits due to the fact that it is involved with a game that I love to play. Although I am thinking that I should make the blog about the games that I play rather than just the one. I think it would make it a little more relevant as to updating it. I haven't played FlyFF in a few months due to time and lack of a proper computer set up. (Although I do have one now)

Well, I must run. I need to get lunch started for the family. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment