Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Being Back...

As everything comes about, you wonder to yourself, "Are things as I want them to be?"

I've been back in Gainesville for the past 2 months and have been quite content with what the turnabout has brought me to. 

I was sitting down at a Starbucks here in town, drinking my usual death in a cup (aka Venti caramel Frap extra caramel extra whip) when some guy comes over and starts talking to me. My initial reaction is quite out of character for myself, I was stunned and didn't know how to respond at first. He introduced himself and we started talking. He seemed rather sweet and I began to take a little more interest in him. We exchanged numbers and since have texted just about every day, and have been dating since July 9th. He's such a sweet guy and I find myself rather lucky to find someone like him. 

This anime series, Claymore, has been my latest little guilty pleasure! It's action packed and quite full of drama with a hint a romance. I think my favorite part of it is the yoma creatures. The awakened beings have different body forms and unique features to them. There are 26 episodes, each being 20 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment